As a precondition to and in consideration of the Organisation’s reviewing and considering the Participant’s idea and/or concept and/or Materials and/or tapes and/or other documents (the “Materials”) submitted or to be submitted by you to us, and for other good and equitable consideration (the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged), we ask that the Participant acknowledge the following:
- By the Participant’s submission of the Materials, you confirm that nothing therein is, or is required or expected to be treated by us as, confidential or proprietary (except to the extent such material may be protected by applicable law).
- The Organisation is not asking the Participant to waive any rights available to the Participant by applicable law. However, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Organisation receipt and review of the Materials does not mean that the underlying concept or other such material is unique or original, and that the Organisation may have previously created or may in the future independently create something that is substantially similar to the Participant concept, with no liability or obligation to the Participant.
- Any review or consideration of the Materials is at the Organisation’s absolute and sole discretion, and does not constitute or infer any obligation on the Organisation to accept the Participant’s proposal or compensate the Participant in any way.
- Because the Materials are neither confidential, nor proprietary, the Organisation is free to use any such Materials (except to the extent protected by applicable law) without obligation or liability to the Participant of any sort. To the extent, if any, that the Organisation may contact the Participant in future, the Participant will not disclose to the Organisation any non-public, confidential or proprietary information, and any information the Participant discloses to the Organisation may be used without obligation or liability to the Participant of any sort (except to the extent such material may be protected by applicable law).
- The Organisation is not responsible for any lost Materials submitted.
- If the Participant is submitting Materials on behalf of a company, the Participant must have the legal authority to bind that company by this agreement.
- Entrants must be holders of a 2020 Animation Dingle Festival Pass and be available to attend the Animation Dingle Conference on Friday, the 20th of March 2020.
- Entrants must look after their own travel expenses and accommodation while attending Animation Dingle
- The winning entry must be in a position to commute to JAM , Ireland for 6 months.
- Entries must be received by the 03rd February 2020.
- The Participant shall grant the Producer the first right of negotiation in relation to the optioning of “The Materials” above mentioned, on terms to be negotiated in good faith between the Participant and the Producer at that point in time. In the event that the Participant and the Producer do not reach an agreement after ninety (90) days of exclusive negotiation the Participant may negotiate with third parties provided however that Producer will have a right of last refusal to match any bona fide third party offer which Participant wishes to accept.
By ticking the terms and conditions checkbox with your submission you agree to be legally bound by these terms.